Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today I had a very busy day:
5am-6am: worked on homework
6:00-6:30: seminary
6:30-7:30:softball practice
7:40-8:30:NHS meeting
8:35-1:00: 3 classes
1:00-1:30: TCF bake sale
1:30-3:10: last class of the day!
3:10- 4:10:tutored a freshman in english

The craziest part- It was probably my favorite day of the whole week. Not sure if it had something to do with my being able to go to the first half an hour to seminary, or because I was busy helping people. The NHS meeting we had a guest speaker who talked all about how our core values define our essence. So who does that make me? Of all the things I did today, what is my core values? I keep trying to take my life and determine what kind of profession I will love. and so far, I'm not sure. I used to think I wanted to be a buisness-woman- but i realized I hate leading and planing( well I don't hate it, I just don't want to be doing that everyday for the rest of my life.) Currently, I think I want to be a nurse. I think the medical field is absolutely fascinating. Blood does not disgust me, and I love people. And I feel like nurses have very busy days, doing a million different jobs- I loved that about today. I also love meeting new people and helping them. So do all of things add up to being a nurse? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment